THIS AGREEMENT is between:
(a) Vickie Dickson, with a principal office address of 611 County Rd 29, Smiths Falls, ON (“Coach”); and (b) You the Signer, (“Client”).
In consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, warranties and other good and valuable consideration set forth in this Agreement, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. 3 monthly group coaching calls starting the week of January 18th and running through April 18th – via Zoom Online
2. 1 monthly strategy session between you, the client and Vickie, the coach, via Zoom each month
3. Direct access via email for the length of the program. Replies should be expected within 24 hours.
4. Your coach, Vickie Dickson, will tend to the Facebook group once daily to participate in any discussions. Please commit to being active inside the group.
Terms and Conditions
1. Retainer and Payment. The Client shall make either (1) non-refundable payment of $697 (plus applicable taxes) OR 3 (starting the day the first payment is made) non-refundable payments of $247 for the Coach to perform the services specified herein. Should you choose to pay monthly, the payments will automatically be processed through Stripe each month on the payment due date (30 days from your last payment)
2. Rescheduling. Available only as it can be accommodated in the coach’s (Vickie’s) calendar. As this is the busiest time in the nutrition world, rescheduling could prove difficult. You are encouraged to book your one on one sessions early and keep your appointed time. Group sessions will not be rescheduled outside of an emergency. Failure to show for a session shall result in forfeiture of that service.
3. Late Arrival. The coaching sessions will begin promptly at the agreed upon time. The Coach will wait for a grace period of 10 minutes past the start time. Should the Client arrive within the grace period of 10 minutes, the session will run until the original end time. There is no refund for time missed.
4. Relationship. The Coach agrees to deliver the Client services as a work-for-hire independent contractor providing Coaching services. Nothing herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or joint venture between Coach and Client.
5. Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure. The Client understands that all materials used in the program are the property of the coach and will not be shared with others. Recordings will not be shared outside of our group. All activities, discussions, and experiences within the group are to be held as sacred and kept completely confidential. Failure to do so will result in immediate expulsion from the program without refund.
6. Transfers/Refunds. The Coaching services fee(s) is non-refundable. The Coaching services fee MAY NOT be transferred to another Client.
7. Recordings. The Client shall not capture the Coaching session in any capacity, including but not limited to voice recording, tape recording, photography, etc. The Coach will provide a recording in mp4 format to the Client within 48 hours of a coaching session, provided technology co-operates.
8. Receiving. The coach invites you to be in a space of receiving for the entirety of the program. During brainstorming and work sessions within the group coaching calls we welcome all participation however, we leave coaching to the coach. Please remember that you are here to receive all that you are worthy of. It is not your job to take care of anyone else!
9. Intellectual Property. All information provided in the course of the Coaching services are copyright of the Coach, unless otherwise specified.
10. Indemnification. The Coach shall be held harmless for any and all injury to Client and Client’s business and equipment during the course of the Coaching services and the immediately surrounding events.
11. Resolution. Client shall first approach Coach as to any issues related to the Coaching services. Failure to do so will result in termination of the Coaching services and forfeiture of all Coaching services fees. All unpaid Coaching services fees shall be remitted to the Coach within 7 days of contract termination or be subject to legal action.
12. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties on its subject matter and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.